Thursday, June 16, 2016

Taking Time to Recognize

Dear Family and Friends,

This Sunday something simple stood out to me. Day to day and throughout our lives we have many times when the Lord's hand is evident and we recognize that. Bu there are so many times when the Hand of the Lord is there and either we don't recognize it or we don't realize it until later. In correlation to our covenant to Remember Him Always, it was suggested that we pray to recall the moments that we were too busy to recognize his hand in our lives and record those in a journal. I have seen this really open my eyes to some greater example of devotion to the covenant I have made. I have seen a difference in even having that perspective and I have had some really meaningful journal entries.  

Other than that, we are still working toward some big changes and it being the second day of the transfer dust is still settling and I don't have much time, but I sure love all of you and hope you have a great and marvelous week!
 
Elder McGarry

No comments:

Post a Comment