Wednesday, April 27, 2016

I'm alive and Well :)

Dear Friends and Family,

This week, I am writing to tell you that I am alive and well. My new address is: 4400 Presidential Dr. NE Suite E Albuquerque NM, 87109. I'll just be getting mail from the mission office now since it is very near where I actually live. I will likely be staying in this area, the La Cueva Ward and the Rivers Edge YSA for the remainder of my mission! That's exciting :)

We are teaching a few people right now, most of which I have not met yet... But I'll keep you up to date on that. I read Alma 5 this week, and it works great for those who have thought to themselves "Man, I'd really like to have a personal interview with a Prophet." Lots of questions on that chapter that can really gauge where we stand with our father in heaven. 

Love you all!! Have a great week!
 
Elder McGarry
 

Hike on the Top of the Sandia Mountains!! Beautiful, and Cold!! It must have been 50 degrees or something!!! ;)​

No comments:

Post a Comment